We are looking for full-time and part-time (18-36 hrs/week plus prep-time) ESL-certified teachers and substitutes (Monday through Thursday, 9:00-1:30 or 4:30- 9:00). The teacher will be responsible for conducting lessons to international adult students at all levels (beginner through advanced) in all areas of English language: reading, writing, listening, speaking, and academic skills for college preparation.
The teacher must:
- Be enthusiastic, approachable, and possess a genuine passion for learning and teaching.
- Be able to write and file lesson plans weekly.
- Have excellent record-keeping skills for attendance and grades.
- Possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Be a team-player ready to work and thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing workplace.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree and either a TEFL certification or at least 3 months’ experience teaching ESL.
- Foreign language skills and Master’s degree are a plus.
We offer excellent pay and a flexible, fun working environment with great co-workers and amazing students.